Content is king, and we’ve got your crown. Video consumption is skyrocketing on social media platforms with a seemingly unyielding appetite for new content. There has never been a better time for specific and targeted social campaigns, be it paid or organic. We are able to mass-produce social media content specifically designed for social platforms, and tailored to your target markets.


Simply put, we get social media. We’ve been bought up with it and understand it’s intricacies. We’re masters at creating attention-grabbing, scroll stopping, thumb clicking content.

We work daily with platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Snapchat. Not just creating content but managing advertising campaigns as well. Uniquely placed we love data as much as we love being creative and when you combine the two you end up with tangible results that justify the initial investment, leaving your audience moved and engaged. We know what creative drives higher CTR’s (click-through rates), and ultimately delivers a higher ROAS (return on ad spend).

Need a quick quote?


An icon for corporate video

Drive more views

Social media posts with video have 48% more views.

An icon of people

Spread the love

Social video gets shared 1200% more than text and images combined.

An icon of our corporate webcasting service for live streaming

Don't get left behind

Mobile video ad spend is expected to be around 72% of the total digital ad spend this year.

An icon of an eye

Massive audience

75 million people visit Facebook’s video platform alone every day


Social media content works best when it’s frequent and targetted, here are some ideas of what to create:

  • Attention-grabbing social media ads 
  • Introduce your team, create short clips on each staff member
  • Reply to customers with a video
  • Create a product demo 
  • Utilise user-generated content 
  • Start a vlog 
  • Create walkthroughs 
  • Event lead-ups or recaps
  • Go live! 
  • Testimonials 
  • Promotional videos 
  • Focus on your customers, share their story
  • Mini case studies 
  • Animated content 
  • Make a mini-series of the behind scenes of your company 
A gif of a social media video campaign


Think vertically

It’s highly likely that the person watching your video is holding their phone vertically (94% of users are). Why then create content for the other 6%, rather than maximising on the 94% that’s readily available? Vertical videos on Facebook and Instagram get much more real estate on screen, and numerous companies report reaching more people and getting better click-through rates than with horizontal video. Not only is it more effective at engaging your audience, but it’s cheaper too. 

Optimise your timing

Let’s not forget the person you’re targetting is scrolling through hundreds of photos and videos and unfortunately does not have much of an attention span. This can however be leveraged by tailoring the time of each video for each platform. HubSpot research found that the sweet spot for Instagram videos is 30 seconds, with the most comments being received at 26 seconds. Facebook users, however, engage the most with videos that are about 1-2 minutes long giving you the ability to create longer more in-depth videos. We work closely with you to understand what you’re trying to achieve, and what platform & content combination will work best.

Show, don’t tell

Another key consideration is that most of your users probably have autoplay muted on their videos. This means that “85% of Facebook videos are watched without sound, while 60% of Instagram Stories are watched with the sound on.” It’s therefore crucial the content you create is tailored to the platform. Content for Facebook should show your brand and message, without requiring audio. You can do this by utilising on-screen motion graphic text, adding captions or by creating a piece that requires no sound to support it’s meaning BUT delivers an extra punch for those who do listen.

Discuss your brief with us...

Want to stop your socials from running dry?

Let's talk about your video project.

By using this website you agree to our use of cookies. We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.

By using this website you agree to our use of cookies. We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. ​